The Fibaro Motion Sensor is a multi-sensor that monitors motion, light, and temperature
Hubsai now supports the Fibaro Motion Sensor universal Z-Wave multi-sensor. Along with detecting motion, this sensor measures temperature and light intensity. In addition, the device also has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering or position changes. It is battery-powered and is designed for quick and easy installation on any surface. An LED indicator resembling a cat’s eye displays a variety of colors to indicate motion, temperature level, and operating mode. Fibaro Motion Sensors can be integrated into a greater Z-Wave network, therefore extending the reporting range. Primary use cases for motion sensors, for instance, include lighting scenes and presence monitoring systems.
Fibaro Motion Sensor Features:
- Compatible with the Hubsai Hub.
- Supports any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- Operates in protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- Battery-powered, with battery-level reporting.
- Detects motion using a passive IR sensor.
- Measures temperature.
- Reports light intensity in LUX units.
- It installs easily on a wall or any surface.
- Theft and tamper-proof – once vibrations are detected, notifications are sent to the Hubsai Hub.
- Movement, temperature changes, and vibrations are signaled by the built-in LED diode.
- Vibrations are detected by the sensor.
- A built-in accelerometer measures the device’s orientation in space.
Sensor Technical Data:
|Power supply:||CR123A/CR17345 battery, 3.0V DC|
|Recommended installation height:||2.4 m|
|Light intensity measuring range:||0 – 32000 lux|
|Operational temperature:||0°C to 40°C|
|Measured temperature range:||-20°C to 100°C|
|Temperature measuring accuracy:||0.5°C (within 0 – 40°C range)|
Z-Wave+ (firmware 3.2 or higher)
|Radiofrequency:||868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU;
908.4 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
869.0 MHz RU;
|Radio transmit power:||up to -5 dBm (EIRP)|
|Range:||Outdoors: up to 50 m
Indoors: up to 30 m
With Firmware 3.2 or higher Indoors: up to 40 m
(depending on terrain and building structure)
Moreover, all sensor alerts are displayed in the Hubsai app. In addition, alerts trigger smartphone push notifications. Above all, when you have Fibaro Motion Sensors in your Hubsai Smart Home, you’re monitoring your home with the latest technology available. After that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’ll be notified if anything out of the ordinary happens when you’re not home.
You can find more product information about the Fibaro Motion Sensor by visiting https://www.fibaro.com. Conversely, if you need device technical information, the operating manuals can be found here: https://manuals.fibaro.com/motion-sensor/. Similarly, information about operating the Fibaro Motion Sensor in the Hubsai app can be found in the Hubsai User Guide.