Supporting both clear live feeds and user privacy, the Amcrest indoor IP camera is the ideal product for your smart home
The Wifi indoor pan/tilt wireless Amcrest indoor IP camera home video monitoring system has IR night vision, a 4mm lens, and supports two-way talk capability. In addition, the camera is available in black, white, and silver.
AMCREST INDOOR IP CAMERA FEATURES:
- Amazing real-time true-HD 1080P (1920x1080p) @ 30fps with enhanced low light capability.
- A superior low-light performance enabled by industry-leading CMOS image sensor and Ambarella S2LM chipset.
- Extra-Wide 90° viewing angle.
- Night Vision up to 32 feet with built-in IR LEDs and CMOS 1/2.7” 2MP image sensor.
- Two-way audio so you can talk and listen.
- 360° Pan & 90° Tilt.
- Dual Video Compression: H.265 / H.264.
- Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional.
- Can also record via Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD up to 256GB (Class 10 or higher), Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, and FTP.
- Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD card, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Most Mainstream Web Browsers Including; Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari.
- Live view, playback, receive notifications and communicate from your smartphone with the Amcrest View Pro and AmcrestCloud apps for iOS and Android.
- Features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC and UL camera certificate, and UL compliant power supply.
Moreover, when multiple Amcrest cameras are installed in your Hubsai smart home ecosystem, you can easily change camera views. For example, when remotely opening and closing the garage door you can change the camera live feed that is displayed on the remote device screen. This functionality is also possible with any smart locks installed in the home.
For more information about Amcrest cameras, please visit https://amcrest.com/ip-cameras.html/.